April 18, 2013

Welcome!

Rockefeller Center - NYC at Christmas 2010
 I intended to start this blog while I was living in New York City - however, as things often do, it got pushed to the side.  Now I have moved back home to the Midwest, for many reasons, including my health, family, my dog, (yes, my dog!) and a few other reasons as well.  A part of my heart will always be in New York City, but for now my heart is home with my family. 
I am using this blog to express my thoughts and to post honest reviews of cosmetics, nail polish, and anything else I try and think would help someone out with making a decision.  
I plan to also reflect on some of my time in NYC with pictures and recommended stops.  :)  I am no expert, but have relied heavily on honest reviews of blogs and other people to try the things I have, so I would like to expand and return the favor.
I love being surrounded by beauty, makeup, flowers, good tea & coffee, traveling, dogs, nail polish, reading, baking, fashion/shoes, theatre, and of course, music!
*xo

Back home in the Midwest 




No comments:

Post a Comment